Monday, April 18, 2011

Thought #9

Sometimes you just need a day off...

Today was that day, and I am so thankful that I picked today. I worked this morning for two hours and then I went to one of my afternoon classes. The other two allow four unexcused skips, and I had nothing due in either of these classes, so I decided to take a day off. After lunch, I went over to the local coffee shop, went upstairs, and popped a squat in one of the comfy chairs. I worked on homework for the next two hours and got a lot done! Then I went out to the local park with Heidi and Aaron and took an hour study break. The change in atmosphere, change in schedule, and break in the beautiful weather lifted my spirits and helped me have an amazing Monday. Sometimes you just need a break... = )

No comments: