Friday, April 15, 2011

Thought #4

God is so gracious and merciful!

My week had been going by soooo painfully slowly, and so much has happened in the last two weeks not only school-wise but also just in life. So I was quite down and depressed this week. Throughout the week, God's been sending me little messages of hope through various venues. One of these being my mailbox. I have not had mail for quite a while, which usually happens during second semester; however, this week, my mail flow was constant with at least one letter received every day this week : ) Another way God showed me his constant care for me was in receiving wonderful news today. I had taken a test on Monday and did not feel good about it at all, but I received an A on it today! Also, I received an email about being accepted as a part of the Getting Started Crew next year on campus, which I am SO excited for! So, through all these things, God has shown me His faithfulness and love, and I am so thankful for it, especially this week when I needed it most.

No comments: