"God's plan and His ways of working out His plan are frequently beyond our ability to fathom and understand. We must learn to trust when we don't understand." (Jerry Bridges)
Recently I've been struggling a lot with life. I worry SO MUCH about the future: about where I'm gonna be in a few years, what I will be doing, where I will be living, who I will be with (if anyone)...so many questions and worries. I also worry about my present life. I have a hard time just releasing it all and giving it all to God. I know that He is in control, but it's so hard to just let go when I don't understand what He's doing. Sometimes life just hurts so much, and I do not understand why, and I try to fix it, but I can't. I can't fix it. I can't understand it. But God tells me I can't worry about it. He is holding me in His hand. He's holding me. He's got me. He cares about the sparrows...why do I worry? Why can't I stop worrying and just let it all go and let God take care of it because He can deal with my crappy life so much better than I ever could imagine dealing with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment