The lady I posted about earlier - the one whose blog I am following - the one who's going through the loss of her husband - wrote a post today which really struck me as relevant. She wrote about the word "Wrestle." She went through different times this word is used in the Scriptures, and at the end of her post, she said that there was a "gift inside the word" - the rest in wrestling. I really liked what she wrote next, so I'm just going to copy it here:
"Perhaps one evokes the other. Perhaps they are mutually inclusive.
Perhaps the rest is within the journey, rather than the result at the end.
I don't know. I really don't know.
But one must be part of the other. It's there, in black and white."
I love this. There is rest in wrestling...somehow and someway...even if I don't feel it or see it, it's there. God gives grace even in the lowest of times...
No comments:
Post a Comment