Wow...I have not posted on here in a while. Well here is a quote that really encouraged me today:
"The biggest comfort to me lately has been the realization that God loves me SO MUCH that He choose to change and refine me in this way. Fun? No. Glamorous? hardly. But that simple truth.. HE LOVES me, and is refining me for something BETTER... that's the kind of truth that gives you reason to get out of bed in the morning."
And here is another quote that encouraged me yesterday:
“O My child, lay your heart in My hand, and let Me heal it. Let me gather up your tears, for they are precious to Me. You, my child, have not been suffering alone, But I Myself have been near you all along the way. My heart has felt all that you have felt, you do not have a high priest who is not able to sympathize with your sufferings but one who experienced every grief and human emotion common to all people. He is the one who is able to help you. He is the one who having walked in the same path Himself, is able to teach you how, in the midst of these human experiences of hurts, frustrations, loneliness, and heartache, that you may rise above the natural tendencies to fall into the sins of self-pity, self-reproach, depression of spirit, resentment and the like. IT IS NOT EASY. Not only is it not easy, but in the natural, in the flesh, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. But the same grace I promised to the apostle Paul to help him bear his affliction is the same grace I will give to you. You may bring the whole of your burden to me. I will help you as the days go by, as the trials come and go, and as the learning process continues, I will teach you the spiritual secrets of the art of committal. For in COMPLETE and REPEATED COMMITTAL lies the key to victory! The valleys become less deep and less dark and more quickly passed through (with each trail you endure.) I have promised to deliver you out of all your troubles, so now, will you take your first steps in this experience of committal and give Me your heart? Make it as tangible a transaction as possible, and visualize your own hand laying the physical organ of your heart in My hands. Then say to Me, “Take this, Loving Master and Wonderful Lord, and do with it as pleases You.”
No comments:
Post a Comment