My plan is to post at least one thought a day for as long as I can keep this up. The posts will usually be short and simple and cover a wide range of topics.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Thought #67
I haven’t blogged in such a long time. And so much has happened since I’ve last posted. In the past 8-9 months, I have learned and grown so much. In February, my engagement came to an end, and after being on and off with Dale for a while, the relationship came to a complete end. Though this was a difficult stretch in my life, I do not regret any of it because it taught me so much, and I don’t think I would have learned these lessons otherwise. So, in essence, I am thankful for it all because of the lessons it taught me and how it grew my character as well as who I am. Now that I am in another relationship, I see how 1. thankful I am to be in a much better relationship and 2. thankful that I learned all I did from the last relationship so I could see how much better this one is and see how all I learned from the last relationship is helping me in this one. So the past 8-9 months, I have learned more than ever the faithfulness and love of God as well as how thankful I am that He directs my life in His timing. I am looking forward to my future and all God has in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment