"When your dreams lie broken around you; your plans have been destroyed before your eyes; and your hopes have all been dashed at your feet; remember, it may look bleak from our perspective, but God is working out His perfect will in your life and mine. So, may we walk confidently with our hand held safely in His grasp, even when we cannot see the way or understand the why. Our duty to Him is to walk with Him humbly by faith until He brings us to the place where He has already placed our provisions. You see, while we are toiling here today, He has already gone into tomorrow and arranged our path, supplied our need and lifted our burden. Therefore, just keep walking; just take one step at time. You will arrive at the place where the questions are answered and the needs are met, in His time!"
Faith is willing to go where God leads it, regardless of the cost and regardless of the consequences. Real faith says, “On the surface, this looks like the worst thing that I have ever faced. Still, I know God has gone ahead of me and that He had planned the path I will take. Therefore, I will not look to the right or to the left, but I will faithfully place my feet in the footprints He has already left in front of me. I will follow Him wherever He sends me and I will not turn back, in spite of what I may face. It may look like a nightmare at this moment; but I know that His plan is the best plan and that He will take this tragedy and turn it into a triumph. Therefore, I say, ‘Here am I send me, Oh Lord!’”
No comments:
Post a Comment