Monday, October 17, 2011

Thought #53

"Give me faith to trust what You say, that You're good and Your Love is great. I'm broken inside. I give you my life...Give me faith."

Remember a few months ago when I posted about taking advantage of every minute of my present as to not wish away any of it. Well I failed at that yesterday...I spent so much time yesterday wishing for it to just be 2013 already rather than thanking God for the moments I was experiencing then. Sometimes it's so hard to be positive in this world because honestly, this life sucks. It's not perfect and it's hard - harder than I ever would have imagined. Life will not be perfect until Heaven, but I need to try to live realistically and as optimistic as possible because God has given me this day when He did not need to do so. God, please give me strength because I cannot do this on my own...

No comments: