Monday, May 9, 2011

Thought #29

I've been busy...

As evidenced by the lack of posting the past two days. On Saturday, I was busy from 10 am to midnight with family and friends. I got to see Aaron play soccer in the morning, then I went out to eat with Dale in the afternoon, and I went to a late night movie with Lindsay and Jordan! All-in-all, I had a very relaxing, awesome day, enjoying every minute I was home. On Sunday after church and lunch, I headed back to school and had to pack up all my stuff and haul it across campus to another dorm for Mayterm. Late last night, Heidi and I finished organizing our room, and we passed out. Today, I worked for a bit this afternoon. The past three days have been crazy, but I am very excited for the next three weeks to fly by, so I can be back at home for the rest of the summer!

No comments: